This site is dedicated to providing a clear understanding of Holistic Health and the effects of alternative medicine on human health, as well as the nature of health itself. This includes the use of ancient minerals, phyto-nutrients, enzymes, enzyme therapy, natural vitamins, herbal medicine, naturopathic medicine, homeopathy, holistic medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, and Ayurvedic medicine to maintain and restore health.
Welcome to The Fragrance House
We have become so conditioned to think only in terms of CURE, but how can anything be cured or healed or prevented without knowing and addressing the cause! SYMPTOMS are the body's response and reaction to conditions inside the body it can no longer tolerate. When you address the internal cause, NOT the Symptom, with Nontoxic, Non-Chemical, Non-Drug, Proven Effective Means, Symptom after Symptom Disappears and TRUE HEALING BEGINS!!!!
- Medical doctors fix problems.
- Nutritionists help us prevent problems.
We need to periodically evaluate the directions we are taking in our lives and try to see where the various roads end up. And, if we don’t like the end of a road we are on, we should back up fast. The adoption of our five health habits is so worth it because enjoying our lives with our loved ones is the best feeling there is.
7 Easy Steps to Improved Health
1. Holistic Health Assessment,
Also reading of eyes, tongue, skin, hair, nails, liver, kidney, glucose, etc. The consultation time is used to provide individualized recommendations for restoring healthy balance in one's life through a variety of approaches that you can do for your own self-care.
2. Sign up for our FREE report,
3. Eat a balanced diet. Get a nutritious supply of all the core food groups, including dairy, protein, fruits and vegetables, and fats. A well-rounded supply will help to ensure that your body receives all the nourishment it needs to function properly. If you are not getting adequate nutrition, consider taking a daily vitamin and mineral supplement that can add key elements to your diet.
4. Avoid processed foods. Eliminate or at least reduce the amount of food that has artificial preservatives. These include lunch meats, sausage, ham, and hot dogs, many of which contain sodium nitrites and sodium nitrates, both of which have been shown to play a role in the development of colon cancer. Salt, another common preservative that takes a variety of forms in different foods, also may promote the development of cancer. Cook fresh food instead of buying those that have a longer shelf life due to added chemicals.
5. Drink plenty of water. Try to have at least eight glasses, eight ounces each, of clear water or beverages daily. Fluids help to clean your system by gently washing out offensive bacteria and germs that can harbor in the colon and lead to illness or problems.
6. Get daily exercise. Ask your doctor to recommend a suitable exercise program that will help you get enough activity to keep your colon working as it should. Don't overdo it, or you could get injured. Start slow with a walking or swimming program that will you get used to an exercise routine.
7. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables or other types of roughage. Your body needs fiber to keep clean. Fibrous foods act like a brush that sweeps through your body's organs and passages to get rid of unwanted debris. Fiber gives your colon a necessary workout to keep you from getting constipated. Regular bowel movements help to keep the colon functioning properly. Don't forget to have annual medical checkups after you reach the age of 40. With proper care, your colon should do its job the rest of your life.